Tubing at Ichetucknee Springs State Park
Tube and Raft Rentals Available at the General Store
located at South Entrance!
Launch your day and spend more time on the beautiful Ichetucknee River with the convenience of one-stop purchase and pick-up of tube and raft rentals within the park’s South Entrance.
You may now purchase and pick-up tube rentals and transportation wristbands at the General Store located within the park’s South entrance. Open weekdays 9 am to 3:30 pm and Weekends/Holidays 8 am to 4:30 pm.
Begin your tubing adventure at the South Entrance with one of three experiences:
- Midpoint Tube Launch: connect with nature as you float along bright turquoise waters. This launch offers a 45-minute to one-hour trip to Dampier’s Landing or continue an additional hour to the Tube Take-Out Point. Park at South Entrance.
- Dampier’s Landing: Drift below a canopy of trees as the grasses below sway in the gentle current of the River. Located at the South Entrance, Dampier’s Landing offers a one-hour journey down the river to Tube Take-Out Point.
- Summer Adventure: Available Memorial Day (May 26) through Labor Day Weekend (Sept. 3) Only: Spend three and a half hours tubing 3.5 miles from the north launch to the Tube Take-Out Point. Park at South Entrance for in-park shuttle service to the starting point at North Entrance. The perfect way to escape the summer heat.
Tube rentals (5 types) range from $5 to $20
Regular Tube and Kid Raft/Tube…….$ 5
XL Ring and Headrest Tubes………..$ 7
Double, Regular Lounge, River Run Single, 1-person Raft………$10
Tahiti & Kayak Lounge, Blue Double Headrest, Triple Tubes, 2-person Raft……..$13
River Run Double (The Cadillac), 3-person Raft……….$20
• Prices do not include sales tax.
• Price does not include tram, bus or van transportation through the park.
Park Transportation Options:
Tram Wristband: All day, round-trip tram transportation at South Entrance
between Tube Take-Out Point and Midpoint Launch, $5 per person*
Tram Wristband Service Schedule:
Jan. 1-May 25: Transportation service is available weekdays 9 am to 4 pm and weekends 8 am to 5 pm.
Memorial Day (May 26) through Labor Day (Sept. 3) from 8 am to 5:45 pm daily
Combo Wristband: All day, round-trip tram transportation service at South
Entrance between Midpoint launch and Take-Out Point and one bus/van
transportation to North Entrance/launch, $7 per person*
North Entrance Shuttle Service Schedule:
Memorial Day through Labor Day from 8 am to 5:45 pm.
Labor Day through to Memorial Day from 11 am to 4:00 pm daily
For Tram service schedule, please see above.
For your convenience, a key holding service is available for $3 and life vest rentals are $5*
*Price does not include tax.
Enjoy fresh food from our grill and browse for river supplies, ice, souvenirs and gifts at
the General Store, located at the South Entrance.
Group rates are available for corporate, civic, church, veterans and nonprofits by calling 386-497-1115.
South Entrance: 12087 SW U.S. Highway 27, Fort White, FL 32038
For more information, call 386-497-1500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org